Tuesday, May 19, 2009

first post ever.

So, this is my first post ever. I have never really been a blogger, but lately I have decided it might be nice to do. Even if for no other reason than to let out my thoughts and feelings in a new way. So, yes.. I am exited about entering the "blog world" lol. Let's start with what's going on in my life right now. I just graduated from Lee University and am looking at getting my masters in the fall. I have been trying to find a job for the summer(and possibly part time through the fall) but let me tell ya... this is no easy task. I have been pretty much EVERYWHERE and have continually come up short. I know God is in control.. so, I have given to Him! Anyway... other than that I am just chillin.. enjoying life as it comes. I will be posting more soon(much more interesting stuff lol). Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog!!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment