Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Math is from the devil.

So, i am convinced that math comes from Satan and should in no way be attributed to God! lol.. j/k. I have never been good at math. I remember having trouble with math since middle school at least. I have had to get tutors, family, teachers, whoever would help me with math help me because I have never been able to do it on my own. I technically "graduated" last week, but I didn't get my diploma because I still had a math test to take. I have literally studied more for this stupid class than I have ever studied for anything before. I have gotten tutor after tutor to try to help me(it is an independent study class so i don't have "class mates" or even a teacher.) So, I have tried these tutors, but its such an old class that it most people can't help me. Lee usually gives you a tutor, but they don't have any tutors for this class at all! What the crap am i supposed to do? I have some friends who have been God sends and tried to help me.. but i''m still not getting it.. HELP! I guess I am just going to pray I pass it.. I mean, after all God did create math(despite my first comment) so, He knows how to help me.. and I sure hope He does! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment