Friday, June 19, 2009
yup... it's official.. there's a baby in there.
So... We found out for sure last week that we are going to be parents!!!! We could not be anymore exited! I had a feeling that I was pregnant from over 2 weeks ago... but I wasn't sure.. This is such a scary, incredible, wonderful, amazing, nerve racking, awesome time in our lives. As first time parents there is alot going through your head.. At first it was, "is this really real?" and then it's, "Lord, I don't know if we are ready" and then its "oh my gosh... we are so exited(jumping around the room)" and then there is many more feelings that I am sure I will encounter over the next 7 and 1/2 months. I know that God is going to prepare us, work on us, and that we will have to rely on Him throughout this entire experience. I can tell you one thing though, that my hormones are SO different. It's crazy! I tear up at commercials, cry at movies, get really aggitated easily, have worst road rage, and just all over feel weird. lol.. But, I am still VERY exited about everything that is going on with us right now. We will see what the hormones do to me! haha.. One of my friends who is pregnant said something about how cool it is that God's hand is in her womb right now, forming a child.. and ever since then I have been thinking the same thing. I have been reading this book about what happens at different weeks throughout the pregnancy, and it's absolutly incredible. At such an earlystage things like the nervous system is formed, the heart beat, the fingernails, it's so incredible. The Lord is so amazing!!! Anyway.. I will be bloggining alot between now and Feb about what its like to carry a child for the first time, and what its like to be a first time mom. So, stay tuned!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment