Thursday, July 2, 2009
I am in awe
I had my first ultrasound today because the doctor thought I might be having twins. Turns out.. she only sees one baby... I am a little sad its not twins.. but so exited that I got to see the baby(the peanut) and hear his/her heart beat for the first time. I was just thinking about how amazing God is. The baby starts out the size of a head on a pin needle! Crazy.. then about 5 weeks it is the size of a sesame seed(but the whole time things are forming and developing) I am about 7 weeks and the baby's brain and spinal cord are forming and are visible through the translucant skin. The baby is slightly bigger than a blueberry and already has a developing circulatory system and a strong heart beat. That just blows my little mind. The limbs, fingers, mouth and nose form in the next 2 weeks. I am so amazed at the goodness of the Lord and how He blesses us with this gift of life. My sister is also pregnant(about 5-6 weeks ahead of me) and I could not be more exited that we are sharing this together. I really wish we were closer (lived closer) so we could see this miracle happening in eachother. I know these two babies are going to be a blessing to our familes. I am so exited! Just wanted to share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

these two babies are so blessed to be coming into a wonderful family.
ReplyDelete