Thursday, July 30, 2009
oh how I miss him.
So.. I am in Indiana for a stupid math class and have to be here for 5 weeks. I love being around my family and being "home." However, I wish Daron could be here with me. I knew it would be hard to be away from him, but I never knew it would be this hard.. I miss him holding me at night while I sleep.. I miss his kisses in the morning before he goes to work.. I miss seeing him at lunch time and eating lunch together.. I miss cooking him dinner in the evening.. I just miss.. sigh.. HIM! I know you all don't want to read the mushieness.. but I am pregnant so I am allowed to be mushy!! lol.. So, baby.. if you're reading this.. I miss you and love you!!!!!!!!!! I am so exited to be having a baby with this man. I have been praying that the baby gets the best of both of us. Here are some of the things I hope he/she gets from us. From Daron: I hope he/she gets his hunger for the word of God, his crazy favor he has with people and with the Lord, his genorosity and willingness to give, his ability to forgive, his ability to not stress and allow the Lord to do His thing, his ability to let things roll of his back and not care what others say about him, his business-savyness(lol) and his drive to do something/be something great despite everything being against him. From me, I just want a few things, now know this is hard for me to even put good things about myself so please don't think I am "tooting my own horn" lol.. From me I hope he/she gets my compassion for people, my ability to love people when its hard, my pre-pregnancy skin(its not so pretty now but i have hardly ever even had to wash my face and have had NO trouble with acne), my eyes, my sensitivity to the Spirit, and my desire to learn. Now, with that said there is ALOT I don't want him/her to get from both Daron and I, but so that I will stay out of trouble, I will just write them about me... I pray he/she gets a MUCH better metabolism, a better sense of direction, I pray he/she does not get my constant worry attitude, or that they do not inherit my always worrying about what other people think of me. I hope she/he doesn't get my feelings of solving things with violence all the time, and having to be "hard" because showing emotion is weak, or how I get so angry at myself for absolutly nothing.. lol. And, the list goes on and on.. haha.. But, I am praying that the baby looks like a mix of the two of us.. a light brown skin with green eyes would make me SO happy... (and of course with my nose..hahah) And I would love a girl.. BUT I will be happy with whatever the Lord gives us.. because he/she came from the Love I have for my husband and I know God is (as I write) knitting him/her together in my womb and is fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment